PCP Hub member networking tool
The PCP Hub provides an accessible, online forum for discussions to share knowledge and best practices, and a
direct communication option to access expert support from the PCP team when you need it.
Access tools, resources and support for the PCP program as you exchange knowledge about climate change best practices and strengthen your network.
Get support, grow your network and reach your climate change goals
Sign up today and enjoy these benefits:
- Access resources and documents to help you reach your next Milestone
- Tap into the expertise of PCP members in municipalities from coast to coast to coast
- Receive updates on the PCP program and available funding
- Get direct access to our regional climate advisors
- Get real-time responses from PCP program staff and partners
Access the online discussion forum, find other members and more
Once you join, you'll be able to:
- Post questions to the forum and start discussions
- Tag specific people to communicate directly
- Use the directory to locate other registered members, staff, partners and regional climate advisors
- Receive posts and messages sent to your existing email
Sign up for free and connect on the PCP Hub today
Sign up for the PCP Hub today for free to start connecting with other members of the PCP program.
Join the Partners for Climate Protection program for free
The Partners for Climate Protection program is open to all Canadian municipalities. Join today to help your community reduce GHG emissions and take action on climate change.
The PCP Hub is part of the FCM-ICLEI Partners for Climate Protection program, delivered by FCM's Green Municipal Fund and Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program, and funded by the Government of Canada.