FCM's Annual Conference and Trade Show is the largest annual gathering of senior municipal officials from across Canada.
FCM has been the national voice of municipal government since 1901 and has over 2,000 member municipalities of all sizes, from Canada's cities and rural communities, to northern communities and 20 provincial and territorial municipal associations. Together, they represent approximately 92% of the Canadian population from coast to coast to coast.
Increase your share of the $98-billion municipal marketplace, and meet face-to-face with influential municipal decision-makers who are hard to reach through conventional business channels. FCM's Annual Conference and Trade Show is the one place where political, managerial and technical municipal representatives come together to learn about and obtain strategic tools of the future.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building
222 Bremner Blvd, Toronto ON M5V 3L9
Trade Show dates: Thursday May 25 – Saturday May 27, 2023
The FCM Annual Conference will be held from May 25-28, 2023
Your booth registration includes:
- Exhibit space (10'W x 10'D x 8'H)
- Show drape (8' back and 3' side drape)
- Number of exhibit staff per booth: Six (6) maximum; additional badges available at $175 each
- Meals provided during trade show days/hours to registered exhibit staff
- Company listing, 40 word profile with hyperlink to your website in the Trade Show section of the FCM conference web site
- Company listing, 40 word profile with hyperlink to your website in the Trade Show section of the FCM conference mobile app
Regular Rate: $3,700 + 13% HST = $4,181 per booth
Reserve your trade show booth—contact us
FCM reserves the right to reject or cancel any application/agreement to exhibit. Eligibility to be an exhibitor at the 2023 Trade Show is limited to companies in good standing with FCM, and must represent business or interests relevant to Canadian municipalities.
- Furnishing, carpet, electricity, internet and furniture are not included in the booth rental price.
- The flooring at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre is not covered with carpet therefore booth carpeting/floor covering is mandatory and not included in the purchase of exhibit space. Booth carpet rental will be available from FCM appointed Show Provider. Exhibitors can bring their own floor covering.
- FCM does not provide a delegate list.
Trade Show hours:
- Thursday, May 25, 2023, 5–7 p.m.—Welcome reception and cocktail event in the exhibit hall—Exhibitors, come meet and mingle with our delegates!
- Friday, May 26, 2023, 7 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.*
- Saturday, May 27, 2023, 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.*
(*show hours are subject to change)
Thursday, May 25, 2023, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. (sharp!)
Saturday, May 27, 2023, 2:30 p.m.* – 6 p.m. (*subject to change)
$750 (minimum value)
Maximize traffic in your booth by offering a prize.
Delegates will be invited to visit the exhibit booths to drop off their ballot in a Prize Draw barrel located within your booth. The draw will take place Saturday, May 27, at the Trade Show, where a representative from your organization will be given the opportunity to present the prize to the lucky winner. Contact Brittnay Del Guidice for more details.
Safety and Security
All Exhibit staff must present a government-issued photo ID to pick up your badge on-site. Exhibitors will be required to wear the FCM issued badge and lanyard during trade show hours. Name badges are not transferable under any circumstances.
FCM permits booth sharing, limited to 1 shared booth organization per 10' x 10' booth and requires each exhibiting organization to be approved by FCM. Exhibitors may not host representatives or display material (brochures, banners, etc.) from a third party organization without FCM Show Management approval. Deadline to submit a shared booth application is April 28, 2023.
To share a booth, the third party organization must complete and remit the FCM Shared Booth application form for FCM approval, agree to the Terms and Conditions and pay the applicable fee. Email FCM Trade Show to request shared booth application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Empty booth – Inspection Deadline*
All booths must be completely set up on/before 3 p.m., Thursday May 25, 2023. Any exhibitor not checked-in by 2:30 p.m. will be presumed abandoned and space may be released. Should exhibitor experience a travel delay, he/she must contact us before 2:30 p.m. to advise of the delay.
No-show exhibitors may result in loss of booth space opportunities for the following year.
No exhibits or displays may be dismantled before the official close of the trade show on Saturday, May 27, 2023.
*Failure to comply to show regulations, no-show booths or early dismantling/departure may result in loss of booth space opportunities for the following year.
Exhibitor/Sponsor private functions are separately organized events during which exhibitors/sponsors can meet with FCM delegates outside of the Conference for the purposes of networking, entertaining and continuing business. Exhibitors/Sponsors organizing any type of private function are required to adhere to specific guidelines.
FCM must be informed of all planned functions on/before April 28, 2023. Exhibiting/Sponsoring companies must request and complete the form and submit to email@example.com for approval.
QUESTIONS / CONCERNS - Contact the FCM Trade Show Team
Exhibitors participating in FCM's Annual Conference and Trade Show may be contacted by companies claiming to have promotional offers such as delegate lists and lower hotel guestroom rates than the FCM negotiated rates. These companies are not associated with FCM, nor authorized by FCM to contact our clients, partners and/or exhibitors. FCM does NOT advise purchasing services or booking your guestroom(s) through this method.