Municipality of Clanwilliam-Erickson - Rolling River First Nation (MB)
Rolling River First Nation and the Municipality of Clanwilliam-Erickson come together at their first joint CIPP workshop, January 2015.
About this CIPP project
Rolling River First Nation and the Municipality of Clanwilliam-Erickson are working together to:
- Explore an upgrade of the municipal sewage lagoon to meet provincial standards and to receive septage from the First Nation;
- Provide backup support to the First Nation water treatment operator;
- Investigate the feasibility of extending town water to some First Nations buildings;
- Explore options for cooperation on a regional landfill;
- Develop a mutual aid agreement.
- Learn more by reading their case study.