Please apply by Sunday, March 25, 2018The Communications Advisor and Principal Writer plays a strategic role within the Policy and Public Affairs Department by developing and executing strategies to support and further corporate and political objectives.
Please apply by Sunday, March 25, 2018The Project Officer provides assistance and guidance to applicants to FCM's MAMP funding programs for municipalities.
Please apply by Sunday, March 25, 2018The Manager of Operations plays a pivotal role in ensuring the strategic alignment and optimization of the Policy & Public Affairs department.
Please apply by Sunday, March 25, 2018The Credit Analyst contributes to the mandate and long-term financial sustainability of GMF by ensuring that all loan transactions (low, medium & high risk), are appropriately analyzed.
Please apply by Sunday, April 1, 2018The Knowledge Services Program Officer (PO) is responsible for supporting Canadian municipal governments and their partners.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.