Please apply by Sunday, June 25, 2017The Compensation Specialist is responsible to develop, implement and administer compensation & benefits programs for the organization to ensure FCM attracts and retains the best talent.
Project Officer, First Nations – Municipal Community Infrastructure Partnership Program – Solid Waste
Please apply by Sunday, June 25, 2017The Project Officer will provide support to the overall implementation of the program, including providing technical assistance (both face-to-face and virtual) to First Nations-municipal partnerships.
Please apply by Sunday, June 25, 2017Plans, develops and implements marketing and promotional activities for Green Municipal Funds (GMF) products and services.
Please apply by Friday, June 30, 2017We're recruiting up to six Canadian municipal partners to collaborate with municipalities in South Africa
Please apply by Monday, July 3, 2017The Project Officer will provide support to the overall implementation of the program, including providing technical assistance (both face-to-face and virtual) to First Nations-municipal partnerships.
Please apply by Monday, July 3, 2017The Manager, Funding (Green Municipal Fund - Capital Projects) will be responsible for the general management of the GMF loan and granting process for capital projects.
Please apply by Sunday, July 9, 2017We are looking for a municipal expert to provide project management assistance to four municipalities in Haiti.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.