Please apply by Thursday, November 22, 2018The Finance Manager, International Programs must bring strategic insight and leadership to ensure that Finance supports a culture of service excellence, evidenced by innovative solutions that meet the current and emerging needs of its members and stakeholders. As such, the Finance Manager, International Programs must ensure the efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy, financial control and compliance of all finance and accounting activities associated with the various International programs undertaken in Canada and overseas.
Please apply by Sunday, November 25, 2018The Inclusive Municipal Leadership Program (PLMI) is a four-year program to be implemented in 8 to 12 disadvantaged communities in Tunisia. The project will also contribute to the empowerment of women in targeted communities (at least 300 elected women and local leaders) through training, peer learning and inclusive local policy development that impact women and vulnerable groups.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.