Please apply by Monday, May 22, 2017The Receptionist provides general reception support to the FCM Programs Department and administrative support to the PSU & other FCM Program units.
Please apply by Monday, May 22, 2017The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative and organizational support to the FCM Programs Department Executive Director's Office.
Please apply by Thursday, May 25, 2017The Outreach and Engagement Advisor (Campaigns) role resides within the Outreach and Engagement unit within PGR and works to improve FCM's mobilization efforts by contributing to innovative political advocacy campaigns.
Please apply by Sunday, May 28, 2017The Advisor, Municipal Capacity Building, delivers programming to support the knowledge and capacity building objectives in the Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program (MCIP).
Please apply by Sunday, May 28, 2017The Program Officer, Municipal Capacity Building, delivers programming to support the knowledge and capacity building objectives in the Municipalities for Climate Innovation Program (MCIP).
Please apply by Sunday, May 28, 2017In collaboration with Latin America-based field office personnel and Canadian experts, the CISAL Project Manager will assist with project implementation and reporting.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.