Learn how to take your study or pilot to the next level
How does a feasibility study or pilot project pave the way to a capital project? Join our free webinar on Tuesday, March 2 and discover how others have successfully converted studies into a capital project that provides social, economic and environmental benefits. We’ll discuss sustainable initiatives that have made the transition at various stages in the process, how each stage fits in the big picture, and the types of support GMF can provide from start to finish.
This webinar is free. S/I interpretation will be available.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Convert a planning or feasibility study into a capital project
- Prioritize the right solutions for your municipality
- Take advantage of GMF funding and capacity building opportunities
- Glenda Holmes, City of Yorkton’s water treatment plant
- Tara Tran, Greenwich Mohawk brownfield remediation
- Marie-Pierre Paquette, innovative financing for efficient municipalities
- Patrick Kehoe, Programs Outreach Advisor, Green Municipal Fund
- Megan (Walsh) Lohmann, Head of Community Energy Management of the Regional District of of East Kootenay
For two decades, we’ve led the way in supporting innovative municipal sustainability projects across Canada. Through GMF’s unique mix of training, resources and funding, municipalities have improved their air, water and soil quality, and tackled the impacts of climate change. With our help, municipalities and their partners have brought more than 1,310 sustainable projects to life.