Delegates will be able to take advantage of professional childcare services that will be provided in Regina. To take advantage of the services, delegates are asked to register in advance directly with Improv Care Inc. who will be providing the services during the conference.
Improv Care Professionals
- The services will be provided by Improv Care Services for Children who employ licensed Child Care Professionals, and who will comply with the rules and regulations governing the provision of such services under Saskatchewan’s The Child Care Act, 2014 and The Child Care Regulations, 2015.
- All Improv Care Professionals hold a University Degree or College Diploma in a child related field (Early Childhood Educators, Child and Youth Counselors and Teachers)
- Improv Care professionals have been thoroughly screened: this includes a vulnerable persons police check and a professional background check
- All of Improv Care professionals have up to date infant/toddler and standard First Aid and CPR certification
- All Improv Care professionals have extensive experience working in child care and education, caring for children in individual and group care settings
- Improv Care has Professional Liability Insurance and a copy will be posted on-site
- All Improv Care Professionals are triple-vaccinated
The services will be offered directly at the REAL District, specifically in the Queensbury Convention Centre. Children will not leave the premises for any outside activities.
The fully safety proofed, sanitized and decorated room will have various age appropriate rotating games, and activities to enjoy throughout the day, inclusing a quiet space for naptime.
Health and safety protocols will be followed.
Snacks and meals will be offered by FCM and provided by the childcare professionals.
Dates and hours of operation
- Thursday, June 2 • 12 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, June 3 • 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 4 • 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, June 5 • 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Infants (3 to 18 months)
- Toddlers (18 months to 2.5 years)
- Preschoolers (2.5 to 5 years)
- School Age (5 to 12 years)
Registration fees and child registration form
- Full Conference: $80 + HST per child
- Daily Fee: $40 + HST per child
After Hour Services
May be available upon request, in advance with Improv Care Inc. Please contact Dahla MacKenna directly at 1-647-287-5433 or at email@example.com.