Join thousands of Canada’s local leaders for FCM’s flagship event.
This year’s conference theme is FORWARD. Building connections among municipalities has never mattered more, as we move forward through a pandemic and gear up for recovery. So we’ll celebrate the deep resilience of frontline local leaders. And we’ll unpack what municipalities across the country need to keep moving forward—and how we can work together to make it happen.
Say yes to moving forward—together. Join us May 31 to June 4!
This year’s Annual Conference brings the best of previous gatherings to life—online. It does that through an exceptional program that takes advantage of this year’s COVID-safe virtual reality:
- Through workshops and networking, you’ll get new tools to tackle today’s challenges, from affordable housing and rural economic growth to managing a healthy workforce.
- As Canada’s minority parliament debates national economic recovery solutions, you’ll engage directly with national party leaders and inspiring changemakers.
- You’ll learn about federal tools FCM has secured for you, and how FCM's own unique mix of funding, training and resources can help you deliver for your residents.
- You’ll help shape the national municipal agenda for this vital next year, by electing FCM’s 2021-22 Board of Directors. (Eligible delegates are automatically registered to vote.)
- At our virtual trade show, you’ll connect with close to 100 partners who’ll be key allies in your local recovery efforts.
To harness the energy, we're pleased to welcome back the incredible, dynamic and fluently bilingual Catherine Clark—the renowned Canadian journalist and two-time AC emcee.
Want more details? Have a peek at our program to learn about what we've got in store for you during this one-of-a-kind annual conference.
Catherine Clark is Master of Ceremonies of
FCM's 2021 Annual Conference and Trade Show