Leadership in Brownfield Renewal Program
Thank you for your interest in FCM's Leadership in Brownfield Renewal (LiBRe) program, a national peer learning program designed to help municipal practitioners develop the knowledge and skills to better facilitate brownfield redevelopment.
Join LiBRe by completing the form below and clicking "Submit." FCM staff will follow up with you shortly afterward. If you have any questions or require additional information, contact Peter Farrell at 613-907-6382.
To succeed, this peer learning program depends on participants' dedication to a set of actions and activities. By submitting this application form, you are indicating your commitment to:
- Submit a letter from your supervisor confirming your membership in the program
- Submit any program deliverables your municipality has completed to date
- Participate in up to five online learning activities and one face-to-face workshop per year
- Provide input on FCM brownfield resources and activities, as required
- Work toward completing program deliverables and report on progress annually