First Nations – Municipal Community Infrastructure Partnership Program
The First Nations-Municipal Community Infrastructure Partnership Program (CIPP) is:
- Effective: Municipalities and First Nations work together on common infrastructure needs
- Local: Resources are built from on-the-ground realities and program users are central to the toolkit and workshop design
- Collaborative: The program finds common ground, builds trust and relationships
- Innovative: CIPP pushes the limits of traditional infrastructure programming, gathering a listing of over 1,300 service agreements from sources across Canada
- Unique: The only program of its kind in Canada
The award-winning program is a catalyst to empower First Nations and municipalities to work together to reduce costs and improve services. It looks at regional services beyond one jurisdiction or government.