First Nations – Municipal Community Infrastructure Partnership Program
The CIPP team is holding a relationship building workshop in Winnipeg, on February 2. Don't miss it!
This award winning program helps municipalities and First Nations work together to strengthen partnerships and develop water service agreements. While this is not a funding program you can take advantage of free:
- Regional workshops on relationship building and service agreements
- National webinars on various topics
- Volunteer and peer mentors including engineers and facilitators
- Online Toolkit, templates, case studies, and sample agreements
Imagine a new way forward. Since its launch in 2010 CIPP has:
- Hosted training workshops for over 100 First Nations and neighbouring municipalities;
- Facilitated historic meetings that resulted in friendship or communication agreements;
- Supported development of service agreements particularly on water, but also on waste, fire, and transit.