2015 Sustainable Communities Conference
Connect, explore, experience at the SCC - Canada's hub for municipal sustainability
This year's theme - Building Momentum for Sustainability - offers you an incomparable three-day conference experience through these content streams:
- Moving from vision to reality shares practical tools, skills and resources that you can take home to achieve tangible results in your own community, transforming great ideas into great projects.
- Discovering new approaches focuses on looking beyond the "usual suspects" through different perspectives and fresh ideas to inspire innovation.
- Mobilizing partners and networks highlights what it takes to build momentum and mobilize networks around shared sustainability goals, with a focus on facilitated networking among delegates.
The 2015 SCC is heading to London, ON, for what promises to be the best sustainability experience yet!
- Connect with peers: New this year are facilitated networking opportunities, including a unique Open Space workshop format, and we're back with even more great training opportunities, dynamic workshops, and much more.
- Explore through study tours: The "Forest City" looks forward to showcasing its achievements and recognizing the commitment and innovative partnerships that have helped the city move from vision to sustainable reality.
- Experience delegate-driven content: This year, we went right to the heart of the matter; working with an external advisory group to deliver relevant, interactive content that brings fresh insights to the challenges we all face.
Who should attend?
Whether you're an elected official, a municipal staff member, property developer, consultant, or from the not-for-profit sector - you are committed to achieving a more sustainable future for your community.
The 2015 SCC brings local leaders together to share their challenges and successes, learn from each other, and collaborate to build their own momentum on the path to sustainability.