Tools and Tips to Reduce Emissions — Pointe Claire, Quebec
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 (Pointe Claire, Quebec)
This workshop combined presentations by expert speakers with group activities and networking opportunities. Participants received a limited-edition copy of the new Enviro-Fleets guide, Best Practices for Reducing Municipal Heavy-Duty Vehicle Emissions.
Group activities included breakout sessions with alternative fuel experts, and a prototyping exercise where participants generated a fleet greening idea and its implementation plan.
Participants were also brought up to speed on new funding opportunities for their fleet studies and projects through FCM's Green Municipal Fund™.
- Françoise Pelletier, Senior Manager, EcoENERGY for Fleets
- Nadine Martel, Bronson Consulting
- Virginie Moffet, Climate Change Advisor, Climate Change Office, Department of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks, Government of Québec
- André Arguin, City of Thetford Mines
- Dr. Pierro Hirsch, Virage Simulation
- Jean-Marc Lavigne, City of Montréal, QC
- Jean-Claude Lebrun, Quebec City, QC
- Sylvain Castonguay, Centre National du Transport Avancé