Webinar: What's Fair in Water and Water Service Pricing?
Thursday, May 28, 2015
2:00 p.m. EDT
Reaching an arrangement on pricing for water and water services in a First Nation-municipal joint service agreement is one of the most challenging negotiation issues.
John Kingsbury from the Ontario Clean Water Agency tackles these key questions:
- What costs should be included?
- How should costs be apportioned?
- What are fixed costs and variable costs?
- How can communities jointly address asset management?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of equity ownership versus user fees?
John has 20 years' experience in the water and sewage sector working with municipalities and First Nations on developing joint service agreements and addressing issues such as costing, reporting, performance factors and scope of services.
- John Kingsbury, Sales Manager, Ontario Clean Water Agency