Webinar – Benefits of FCM’s Leadership in Asset Management Program
Now accepting applications for the Francophone cohort
Thursday, November 19, 2015
11 a.m. - 12 noon (EST)
Presented by the FCM Green Municipal Fund
Are you involved in managing your municipality's infrastructure assets, such as bridges, roads and water? Join our free webinar on November 19 and learn about our new program that helps Canadian communities strengthen their approach to asset management while integrating sustainability goals.
FCM's Leadership in Asset Management Program (LAMP) offers project grants of up to $175,000 and unique peer-to-peer learning opportunities. It includes two cohorts, English and French, and we are currently recruiting members for the Francophone cohort. Members of the English cohort were selected earlier this year and will be announced in late fall.
During the webinar, you'll learn about:
- the program, its objectives and benefits for municipalities
- grants available through the program
- the peer-to-peer learning process
- how to apply
- Isabelle Pitre, Project Officer, Applications, Green Municipal Fund
- Marie-Élaine Desbiens, Liaison, FCM Leadership in Asset Management Program
Learn more about FCM's Leadership in Asset Management Program.
- Premier aperçu : Programme de leadership en gestion des actifs (PLGA) du FMV (In original language)