Webinar: Getting started with brownfield redevelopment
Presented by FCM’s Green Municipal Fund
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
12 – 1:30 p.m. EST
Join this webinar to find out how to start revitalizing a brownfield site in your city or town. This webinar provides an overview of the brownfield redevelopment process, from environmental assessment to site remediation. Ask questions of François Lauzon, Senior Principal, Environmental Services at Stantec, who has worked on redevelopment projects across Canada.
You will learn:
- How to determine whether a site is contaminated.
- How an environmental assessment works.
- What factors influence the chosen remediation approach.
- What types of experts you should consult and the role consultants play in the redevelopment process.
- How brownfield redevelopment promotes community environmental, economic and social health.
- François Lauzon, Senior Principal, Environmental Services at Stantec
- Environmental Site Assessments in Support of Brownfield Redevelopment — François Lauzon