Canadian municipal (institution) partner for municipal capacity building program in Colombia and Peru
Please apply by Sunday, November 29, 2015FCM is now seeking to develop a resource pool of Canadian municipal experts and partner municipalities who can share good practices and provide technical assistance to local government partners in Colombia and Peru.
Please apply by Sunday, December 6, 2015The Director, Program Development is responsible to manage all FCM domestic and international program development initiatives.
Please apply by Sunday, December 6, 2015The Manager, Policy and Research works with a larger team of experts in municipal-federal policy making, intergovernmental relations and communications to provide rigorous and innovative policy analysis in support of FCM's advocacy priorities.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.