Please apply by Thursday, April 2, 2015Responsible for providing and maintaining a stable IT infrastructure to deliver consistent and reliable Information Services to FCM staff including installing, troubleshooting and resolving problems with network equipment, servers, applications and services.
Please apply by Sunday, April 5, 2015The FCMI Deputy Director (DD) is responsible to ensure that FCM international projects are designed, planned, delivered, and monitored at a high level of quality and coherence in order to achieve excellent program results and strong alignment with FCM/FCMI vision and priorities.
Please apply by Tuesday, April 7, 2015Responsible for supporting the finance and accounting activities of the FCMI department and its programs.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.