Please apply by Monday, September 5, 2016Responsible for supporting the finance and accounting activities of the FCMI department and its programs including providing financial support services
Please apply by Monday, September 5, 2016The Social Media Coordinator assists in developing FCM's social media strategies.
Please apply by Wednesday, September 7, 2016The Member Relations Advisor is responsible for developing and implementing membership renewal and recruitment campaigns, while also providing oversight of the membership and non-member database.
Please apply by Friday, September 9, 2016The Program Officer will provide overall coordination and administration of this initiative, along with providing support to FCM's Standing Committee on Increasing Women's Participation in Municipal Government.
Please apply by Tuesday, October 11, 2016The ideal candidate is an experienced, inspiring, creative and empowering leader with a proven commitment to advancing the cause of innovation, climate change and sustainable infrastructure development at the local level.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.