Please apply by Sunday, June 7, 2015We are currently looking to create a team of municipal experts interested in contributing to MCP2 over the next 36 months.
Canadian municipal (institution) partner for municipal development program in Colombia and Peru (volunteer)
Please apply by Sunday, June 21, 2015CISAL is seeking Canadian municipal volunteers and a select group of municipalities to contribute the expertise they have gained working for mining communities in Canada and share their experience with local government partners.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.