Please apply by Tuesday, March 3, 2015Madawaska Maliseet First Nation (MMFN) and the City of Edmundston (CoE), New Brunswick are currently recruiting a communications specialist/capacity builder to elaborate a joint communication strategy for First Nation-municipal community economic development.
Please apply by Wednesday, March 4, 2015The Assistant, Policy and Government Relations provides administrative and organizational support to the department's Director and team.
Please apply by Thursday, March 5, 2015The GMF Knowledge Services Program Officer for the Partners for Climate Protection (PCP) program supports municipal champions in their efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and move municipalities towards a low carbon future.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.