Please apply by Sunday, April 20, 2014The Building Resilient and Inclusive Communities Program (BRIC) is a new, five-year, CAN $19 million program - funded by DFATD. BRIC is a regional initiative that will support local governments to successfully manage the impacts and benefits from the extractive sector and promote sustainable economic growth in Latin America. The Program Director is the key senior staff of BRIC responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction for the program, to ensure it meets its objectives effectively and achieves the expected results.
Please apply by Sunday, May 11, 2014The Director, Communications and Membership ensures the development, implementation, and evaluation of an integrated communications strategy designed to achieve FCM's objectives, corporate mission and mandate.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.