Please apply by Sunday, February 26, 2017The Program Development Officer plays a key role in supporting FCM in successfully pursuing strategic program opportunities by engaging with local governments in Canada and around the world.
Please apply by Sunday, February 26, 2017The Media Advisor plans and executes media relations activities within the context of FCM's advocacy mandate. As such, the Advisor has a strong understanding of the federal and municipal landscape which supports effective networking with the parliamentary press gallery, and regional\local reporters.
Please apply by Sunday, February 26, 2017The Senior Media Advisor is an excellent strategist, with a keen understanding of the federal and municipal landscape. The incumbent is also adept at tactical work, including the development of news releases, Op Ed submissions, key messages, and spokesperson coaching.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.