Please apply by Sunday, October 26, 2014FCM is looking for a Canadian Technical Advisor (CTA) to consolidate and assess the current achievements of the program and manage the transition to the next phase of implementation.
Please apply by Sunday, November 2, 2014The Events Registration Coordinator is responsible for the planning, coordination and management of the on-line and on-site Registration component for all qualifying FCM Conferences and Events.
Please apply by Sunday, November 2, 2014Responsible for providing and maintaining a stable IT infrastructure to deliver consistent and reliable Information Services to FCM Staff
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.