Please apply by Tuesday, November 1, 2016As Administrative Coordinator, and in close coordination with the Operations Officer in the Program Services Unit of FCM Programs and other FCM corporate services, you will provide general operational and administrative support for AMP.
Please apply by Tuesday, November 1, 2016As Program Manager, Knowledge Planning and Governance you will be responsible for managing the overall planning and reporting processes of AMP.
Please apply by Tuesday, November 1, 2016As Manager, Municipal Capacity Building you will be responsible for the general management and coordination of resources, activities and results of the AMP.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.