Please apply by Tuesday, August 5, 2014The Policy Advisor works as part of a policy team focused on several policy issue areas, including: infrastructure and transportation, municipal finance and intergovernmental relations, community safety and crime prevention.
Please apply by Sunday, August 10, 2014The Policy Officer will work with a team of experts in public policy, government relations and communications to support and advance the interests of cities and communities with the Government of Canada.
Please apply by Sunday, August 17, 2014Coordinates all aspects of the finance and accounting activities of FCM International department.
Please apply by Sunday, August 24, 2014The Director, Finance will be responsible for the oversight of all finance, accounting and reporting activities of the organization. More specifically, the Director, Finance will lead the Canadian and International financial and accounting policies.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.