Please apply by Monday, October 10, 2016The Project Verification Specialist's (PVS) primary functions are to provide expert guidance and support to staff and applicants, related to quantitative and qualitative environmental performance measurement.
Please apply by Monday, October 10, 2016The primary role of this position would be to support and work alongside the Senior Systems and Network Administrator.
Please apply by Tuesday, October 11, 2016The ideal candidate is an experienced, inspiring, creative and empowering leader with a proven commitment to advancing the cause of innovation, climate change and sustainable infrastructure development at the local level.
Please apply by Sunday, October 16, 2016FCM is seeking a municipal elected official to serve on its Green Municipal Fund (GMF) Council. Preference will be given to qualified candidates from Atlantic Canada, since Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario, the Prairies and Territories are already represented on the GMF Council. Council members play a key governance role for GMF, and an advisory role for the FCM Board of Directors.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.