Please apply by Sunday, December 15, 2013Responsible for functional planning and management of all aspects (programs and staff) of the Green Municipal Fund's Knowledge Services (KS) programming and activities that support Canadian municipal governments and partners in their efforts to develop capacity in sustainable development.
Please apply by Sunday, December 15, 2013The Director of the Canada-Haiti Municipal Cooperation Project (MCP2) will be responsible for the strategic management of MCP2 in order to ensure it meets its objectives effectively and achieves its expected outcomes.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.