Please apply by Sunday, August 24, 2014You are a customer focused HR generalist who will be committed to the vision and values of the FCM and are known for your ability to work with HRIS and Excel.
Please apply by Sunday, August 24, 2014The Director, Finance will be responsible for the oversight of all finance, accounting and reporting activities of the organization. More specifically, the Director, Finance will lead the Canadian and International financial and accounting policies.
Please apply by Tuesday, August 26, 2014FCM is looking for a municipal governance expert from a Canadian community working directly with the mining sector to provide advice on the initial orientation of the program.
Please apply by Tuesday, August 26, 2014FCM is looking for a municipal local economic development (LED) expert from a Canadian community working directly with the mining sector to provide advice on the initial orientation of the program.
Please apply by Tuesday, August 26, 2014FCM is looking for an environment consultant to provide advice on the initial orientation of the program.
Please apply by Monday, September 1, 2014Working in collaboration with other FCM, City of Montreal and UMQ personnel associated with program implementation (in Haiti and in Canada), the Program Manager, MCP2 is responsible for setting up program activities in Canada and in Haiti, for components under FCM jurisdiction, including establishing and maintaining municipal and other related networks in Canada.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.