Please apply by Sunday, July 24, 2016Coordinates all aspects of the finance and accounting activities of FCMI for assigned projects.
Please apply by Sunday, July 31, 2016Under the supervision of FCM International (FCMI) Program Director and the City of Montréal's Office of International Relations Director, the Program Director, Projet d'informatisation du registre foncier de titres privés en Haïti (PIRFH) will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of the project, in order to ensure it meets its objectives effectively and achieves its expected outcomes.
Please apply by Sunday, August 7, 2016The Web Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for organizing and managing the project planning, implementation, enhancements and maintenance of information systems.
Please apply by Sunday, August 7, 2016As AMF Program Director you will be responsible for the strategic leadership and direction of the program to ensure it achieves expected results.
We are always eager to identify dedicated individuals who would like to join FCM, with interests and experience in areas such as:
- Economic, Social, Environmental Policy
- Communications, Outreach, Capacity Building, Media Relations and Events
- Sustainable Development through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF) and other national programs such as Partners for Climate Protection (PCP)
- International Programs including Africa / Eastern Europe / Asia / Latin America / Caribbean
- International Policy and Networking
- Finance and Credit Risk
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Member Services
Preferred language capabilities include:
- Fluency in both written and oral French and English is a definite asset for all positions at FCM
- Our international programs also require other languages such as: Spanish, Ukrainian, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Indonesian
If you would like to share the challenges and the satisfaction of working to improve the quality of life in all communities, please apply through any appropriate career opportunities. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will only contact those selected for an interview. All the applications will be kept on file for six months.